1. to provide financial assistance to infertile women who are otherwise unable to afford participation in the Mind/Body Program for Infertility
2. to provide funding for young investigators to conduct research in the field of behavioral medicine and women’s health
3. to provide educational opportunities for clinicians to further their knowledge and training in this area of expertise
♦ The Rev Barbara Nielsen, Ph.D, Episcopalian minister and
♦ Lee Duvall
♦ Ellen Slawsby, Ph.D, psychologist
The Domar Foundation is a registered 501c3 which means that all donations are tax deductible.
1. providing scholarships to women who meet financial necessity criteria to attend the infertility mind/body program
2. providing funding to a Colby College student doing research on alternatives to antidepressant medication during pregnancy
3. providing funding for Domar Center clinicians to attend conferences and trainings
Donations to the Foundation can be earmarked for scholarships, research, or general use. Sponsoring eligible women to attend the Mind/Body Infertility Program is $245.
All checks should be made out to the Domar Foundation and sent to Theresa Raso Domar Foundation, 130 Second Avenue, Waltham MA 02130.